Re: [Epic] Newbie Questions

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 12:30:21 -0400

> > Secondly, the description of the Space Marine Scouts says they are not as
> > well armored as the regular Marines, but the stats chart shows them as
> > being the SAME except add Infiltrator.. am I missing something?
>
> Noticed that, did you? I'm afraid you aren't missing anything.
> I suppose Scouts know how to better use incidental cover or something...

That would suggest that Space Marines lost that ability, since every Space marine
is a scout before he is a full fledged Marine. The fluff and the rules differ,
end of story, there is no possible explanation because as I mentioned, not only
would Scouts have less armour but they would probably not have Rapid Fire or
Stubborn

Tyler