RE: [Epic] Quake 2 Warhammer 40,000 Skins

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:54:38 -0600

> Someone is already making a Quake 40k TC, and has a lot of skins
> already.
> They can be found on Stomped.com (I think it is q40k.stomped.com)
>

> Steve

I'm a beta tester for Quake 40k, and yes, we do have many
skins made. Right now, we have Dark Angels, Ultramarines,
Space Wolves, Blood Angels, and Khorne Berzerkers.

We don't have a Quake 2 mod for Quake 40k yet, but the
programmers are working on one right now.

The URL for the Quake 40k site is http://q40k.stomped.com.

Jonathan Westmoreland
Innocence proves nothing.