Re: [Epic] Chaos Land Raiders

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:53:26 -0400

> 1. Make their AT attacks hit on 5 or 6s instead of 4+
> 2. Treat all AT shots as 1 FP unless shooting at vehicles.

Number 2 doesn't change much, as it is vehicles that AT shots are most usefull
against. As for making their AT shots hit on a 5 or 6 plus, what is the point of
taking them? Really all you get is an extremely expensive 2 FP tank, which is also
slow.

Personally after playing against a SM army with a huge tank detachment composed
mostly of Landraiders, I can't complain. Marines may be a more forgiving army, but
I don't think they're better then any other. Sure if someone is powergaming Land
Raiders are too powerfull, but it's a moot point if the player is powergaming.

Tyler