[Epic] [E40k] An invitation.

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 10:18:04 -0600 (CST)

Hi, my name is Paul and you might remeber me posting as Rumor Control.
I've dropped bits and pieces of info about Epic 40k onto the list for a
while now.

Well it's a bit short notice, but this Sunday, 2MAR97 at 5pm EST, 4pm CST,
22:00UTC I will be hosting a Q&A session on IRC about Epic40k.

All questions will be answered. I'm not affiliated with GW and this is in
no way "official" but I thought I'd share what I know with the rest of the
list so we all can make some informed opinions and not jump to
conclusions.

So it will be held on IRC on a EFnet server, under the channel #E40k. If
you don't know what IRC is find a firend who does or point your favorite
web search engine at "mirc" or "virc".

The format will be informal unless things get rowdy then I'll change it to
moderated.

So come one come all to the E40k Q&A, 2MAR97 at 22:00UTC. EFnet server,
channel #E40k.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy