RE: [Epic] Re: Pictures (was: pitchers)

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 97 16:49:00 EST

>Just look at the number of Titan weapons. Also, each army now has
probably
>about 6-7 vehicles and 6-7 infantry on average I heard from Paul Tobias.
>The spleenrippa is now a battlewagon. The lungbursta is now a
battlewagon.
>The bonebreaka is now a battlewagon. The skullcrusha is now a
battlewagon.
>Get the picture? They _do not_ have these vehicles in 40k, so they make
>them all battlewagons, as they are extraneous. (I may have messed up on
>few of those specific vehicles, but I know I'm pretty much on track
here)
If _everything_ is a battlewagon, that's losing flavor.
But there are so many different Ork vehicles that I wouldn't
mind at all if some of them work like battlewagons and they
keep the models.

I'm more worried that we won't be able to tell some weapons
apart, because there isn't a difference in accuracy or power.
Lumping a few models together doesn't bother me.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...