[Epic] [E40k] An invitation..

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:20:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I'm Troy McClure... you may know me from such posts as: "What's this
Epic 40k about" and "Rumor Control".

You may also know me as the guy who was posting as Rumor Control.

Well through the magic of IRC... now I can answer all your Epic 40k
questions, in real time.

So this Sunday, 2MAR97 at 5pmEST, 4pmCST, 22:00UTC, I will be online to
answer any and all questions about the upcoming Epic 40k.

I'll be on IRC on an EFnet server. The channel will be #E40k. The format
will be informal unless a lot of people start a ruckus then it'll switch
to moderated.

If you don't know what IRC is then I suggest you find a friend who does or
use your favorite web searcher to look for "mirc" or "virc".

Please note that I'm not affiliated with GW, and this is not "official" in
any way. I'm just a guy who knows what's up and would like to let the
rest of the mailing list know so they can form opinions based on more than
just rumors.

So remember, IRC, EFnet server, 2MAR97, 22:00UTC, #E40k. I'll see you
there.

P.S. And if you do know IRC and make it difficult for me to run this
discussion by locking out the channel, messing with ops, flooding,
kickbanning and whatnot then I'll just simply cancel it and leave. It's
not a threat, I just don't want to put up with things like that.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy