Re: [Epic] Chaplins in CC

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 11:43:21 +0000

> I think the problem is that a bunch of jet bikes engaged a bunch of marines
> (say 20 on 10) with a couple left over for the Chaplain and the Eldar wants
> to resolve the combat against the chaplain first so that the others don't
> get a +1 bonus.
>
> Even if that wasn't the case, how should it be dealt with if it was?

I guess it you could always do the chaplin last since realistically he
couldn't be singled out first, since doing so is more gamesmanship than
a valid tactic. Also I guess its good to validate the points spent on
him,taking him out this way is a little 'cheesy'. Our group usually
resolves combat with special troops last and no problem has come of it,
I guess that would be the best way to do this.

Peter