Re: [Epic] Chaos Land Raiders

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 12:25:38 -0400

> however, if someone wanted to pay an extra point or two for one extra Fp
> for a LR, I wouldn't get worked up about it.

I would, having a LR with 2 AT shots with a FP of 1 as well means it takes 3
BM's per LR to shut them down. I think that those kind of changes are not
necessary to the game, if you want to play something where you can design your
own vehicles from the ground up in the same (or close to same) scale then you
should play Heavy Gear Tactical.

Tyler