Re: [Epic] Chaos Boxed Set

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 02:05:52 +0100

Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...> scribbles:
>At 07:37 PM 6/24/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>For those of you that are interested, the new Chaos boxed set contains:
>>
>Colen, is it really 3 stands of Khorne Berzerkers ? I only had two -even
>though all the pics showed three :(

Woo, blast from the past. :P

I have no idea; I assumed it was 3, because that was what was on the
picture, but if you have two, well, there's two. You could probably sue
them, but it might not be such a good idea. Natch. :P

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>