Re: [Epic] Games Workshop and Armorcast

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 17:00:00 +0000

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> > Does anyone have ready access to Armorcast?
> >
> > I'd like a couple of titans and some vehicles, but it's true that they can't
> > sell overseas.
> >
> > What I need is someone who I can send money to who can then send the models
> > to me in Australia...
> >
> > Agro
>
> I am looking for someone as well...
>
> DV
>
> Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
> with.

  I'll do it, though the responsibility for the amount of money required scares
me. Just don't get upset if I take the money and disappear to Costa Rica.

Go to their webpage, pick out what you want, what it costs in US dollars, and how
much postage will be to get to my house, and it's estimated weight. Send me an
E-mail giving me all of that information and your address. I'll check to make sure
it all adds up, and check with the post office or UPS to get an estimate on
shipping costs by insured mail. I will E-mail back with the order as it was given
to me, with the costs, and added postage +$10 US for handling and the likely
misquoted cost from UPS/ Post office. I'll wait for a money order in US funds
(send it though a verifiable mail service, so you have record of sending it), then
place the order with Armorcast. I will not order without the money in hand,
because i can definately not afford several hundred dollars worth of Armorcast
right now. I will verify the order with E-mail as soon as I recieve it, then send
it out by insured carrier or whatever.

I'm not sure how wire/direct bank transfers work, but if anyone knows, we may be
able to work it out that way which should speed up the process.

Those are the terms for my assistance with it; I wouldn't normally be so
tightassed about it, but this could turn out to be a LOT of money flowing through
me, and I could get stuck with a huge pile of Armorcast when I really need a car.

Thane