Re: [Epic] Jervis' Letter

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 17:03:57 +0100

Marc wrote:

> Hello Keith,
>
> OK, I apologize about what I said in the list (I will put it straight there
> too, you know) if it is that you forwarded a posting from someone else and
> didn't write it yourself.Just send my posting to their mailbox, then.
>
> There are 2 possibilities now.
>
> The first one, is that this guy is member of the Space Marine list.If it is
> the case, why didn't he tell me that it was his letter ?
>
> The other one is that he is not in the list.

First of all I've nothing against You Marc, but You could read much
carefully
the messages you replay, e.g. the first Keith Fowarded message:

>> Keith, thought you would like this. Could you pass it along to your freinds on the
>> SM mailing list? Some might not appreciate it, so for all of you that are offended,
>> delete it!

> In that case, if you choose to
> delibirately post this message, you endorse the responsibility for posting
> stupid messages.If you freely chose to send this message (if he didn't ask
> you too, of course) to the list, you think that what is written in it, is
> good to be sent in public.

2nd, Marc on this list we are all friendly gamers and some veteran can
tell you that it's
just a rarity to find impolite guys among the members (some of you
should remember Cory ...)
and you should be very prudent before to say some message it's stupid
(you say the same to
the writer).
I think Keith friend's message show just his opinion, and you can agree
or not but it's just
another person's opinion, I think things aren't so tragic and some point
of the letter make me laugh
in tears, really funny! and I think JJ has the right sense of humor to
understand that it's
only a playful critic due to some silly GW behavior, but don't be so
categorical!

> Really Keith (without wanting to sound too 'politically correct' for you),
> do you think this message is a intelligent contribution to the 'debate' (if
> you think that continuous whining is a 'debate') ?

I just think that sometime it's right to take a break from our "serious"
discussion about this game ...
I don't really think this is a "so bad" message like you say, anyway
just my opinion, sometimes some of us
(including me of course) have take Gavin Thorpe (the old Gav) for a
ride, but just for a joke.
Marc don't be so harsh with that guy.

> Obviously you do not.
>
> So ... why do you forward such stupid messages then ?

<snip>

> Conclusion : Keith obvious hasn't wrote this stupid posting .
> Marc Feuerstein

Thank you Keith for this contribution, really funny ...jerkis ...ah ah!
oh guys!
I think your friend just losed his temper.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi            canapicc_at_...
                              lcanapic_at_... (home)
Dipartimento di Informatica
	http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~canapicc
Epic Eldar Page
	http://www.gol.grosseto.it/istanze/tabletoys/epic/engepic.htm
Game Page    **new**
	http://www.gol.grosseto.it/istanze/tabletoys/mdt.htm
Talk
	canapicc_at_...
--
Geek code:GCS d++ H s g? p25 au--- a- w++ v+++ C+++ UO+++ P+ L++++ 3
E--- N+++ K--- WM- V-- -po+ Y-- t+ !5 !j R+ G'''' tv+ b+++ D- B? e+