Re: [Epic] Where to go? What to do?

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:30:30 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Simon Dodds wrote:
> Now, I don't know how to set up a mailing list or anything like that, the
> only thing I can think of is multiple emails, thus keeping it separate from
> the mailing list and only those interested in the netEPIC project. Aside
> from that I cannot think of any other ways to keep discussion running. Maybe
> if there is only a few of us left who want to continue this work a multiple
> email can be set up. Just LET US/ME/WHOEVER KNOW!!!

 As it is uncertain how many people are really interested in Net Epic
 and how many people want it removed from the list, why don't we hold
 a vote about it? I already proposed this to Peter. Votes could be
 publicly to the list or maybe to a few different people, who collect
 the votes.
 If the majority wants to keep net epic on the list, there should be
 no reason for any more complaints from the other side. But if the
 majority want it off, "a multiple mailing list" - or whatever, could
 be created while net epic is looking for a mailinglist of it's own.

 So how about it? Let's be democratic. :)

        - Jason