Re: [Epic] Jervis' Letter

From: Marc <tw44645_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 97 18:58:18 +0100

Again about this stupid letter ...

If you think it is funny to say that 'all english are greedy' or that we
'beat the greedy europeans' ass in two wars' is funny, it is your right.

I am not english (and I don't feel very european ) but I always thought that
calling people 'greedy <group, nationality or ethny>' is called
'racism'.Don't you ?

I do.That's why I don't find it funny. It is my right too. That is why I
told Keith He answered me that I should tell it to the person that wrote the
message and not to him, and period.

That's all.

Something constructive to add ?
Marc Feuerstein

http://student.vub.ac.be/~tw44645/
mailto:tw44645_at_...

La plupart des hommes n'ont que ce qu'ils m�ritent...les autres sont
c�libataires.