[Epic] Rank Insignia

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:25:13 -0400

I was wondering if anyone knows of a site on the web that has good
illustrations of British rank insignia. I'm up to speed on US insignia
through painful personel experience, but know nothing of the british
except they keep mispronouncing lieutenant (left tenent, what??). Now if
I can paint these in epic scale, so much the better. Thanks for the
help.

anvil
fire extinguisher, we don't need no stinking fire extinguisher