Re: [Epic] did you know...

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 06:46:44 -0700

>a) the white scars and imperial fists were the only loyal legions on earth
>during the heresy

You forget the loyalist Titan Legion. Can't remember their names right now.

>b) an IG soldier threw himself between the emperor and horus during
>assaults on the palace

Uhh, the Emperor was in the Inner Palace the entire time until he teleported
ontot he barge.

>c) the emperor + elite custodes and imperial fists teleportet into horus'
>command BUNKER?

It clearly states in the story they teleported onto his battlebarge command
ship.

Although I'm going by the story in the ROC books. I'll type it up sometime.

Kenneth