Re: [Epic] Not playing much lately

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:50:19 -0700

<sigh> Being no big fan of Game$ Work$hop myself I can kinda see where they
are coming from. But for the love of Tzeentch keep it OFF this list. There
is already so very little actual 40K/Epic related on this list as it is,
what with all the "For Sale" ads and stuff. There is a thing called
"private email" that may be an interesting concept to explore.

Kenneth
Adeptus Titanicus ONLINE should be done this weekend... :)