[Epic] NET EPIC HAS A NEW HOME (my mailing list)

From: <DaUnabomb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:39:56 -0500 (EST)

I am starting a new net epic mailing list. If you wish to be a member of
this list, please send a private E-Mail to NtEpicMail_at_... the
subject of the letter should contain your e mail address, and the body should
contain the following

subscribe (your E-Mail address) to Net Epic

I do not know how many people my mailing list can support, so if you are
serriously interested please reply soon, I will notify the entire group when
the list can start taking in letters, and the current status of the list, if
you have any questions regarding the mailing list, please address them to
DaUnabomb_at_...

NET EPIC SHALL LIVE!