Re: [Epic] NET EPIC HAS A NEW HOME (my mailing list)

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 18:52:02 +0000

Greetings!

I must admit things have a funny way of working out. Minutes ago I wrote
a post about taking a vote for net epic to stay on the list, now thanks
to to a new memeber to this list (daunabomb_at_...) not only is the
issue no longer critical, it had the best possible outcome- NET EPIC HAS
A NEW HOME!

As a mailing list it has all the advantages that people wanted and for
those not interested or just lack the account space- no more excess
messages! This is the proverbial Happy Medium!

So, start sending those address to:

                DaUnabomb_at_...

See you there!
Peter

Following the original message posted by DaUnabomb_at_...