Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:16:29 -0500

>As to the "good guys" status, this is what me and a few others have been
>griping about for the past few days. There aren't supposed to _be_ any
>"good guys" in the dark future that knows only war. This is the same
>Imperium that (it used to, doubt it still does) wipes out every Imperial
>Guard regiment that comes into contact with Chaos after the battle. I also
>have a hard time believing that the Eldar, guided by their presentient
>Farseers would be so short sighted as to be unwilling to fire upon each
>other for the greater good.

>Michael the Liu

My point exactly. If they are so scared of catching their own troops in
the barrage you wouldn't be able use any indirect fire within 12 cm of your
own troops. Or alterintively (sp?) you could drop the barrages so it
doesn't cover more than 1/2 the titan so it does not get a chance to roll
to hit on it. Use manticores or multi barrage missles and place your
templates in an approprate manner.

"...'cause when its time to collect its only heroes who pay..." Ministry, Hero

                                Thomas