Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:25:26 -0500

>> Find me any rule covering friendly fire for any race.
>
> Epic Q&A, WD 173 & 175. I think the ruling in question is in
>WD 175, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks. Does it state that no barrages may be landed on troops in CC
(silly) or only certian races can do it (even sillier). Most of the WD
rulings strike me as the GW "house rules". When we run into a problem we
usually say "oh yeah, I think that was in a Q&A. Do you remember what it
was? No, well lets just do it this way then." But we're a pretty mellow
group.

>Scott
>shupes_at_...

"...'cause when its time to collect its only heroes who pay..." Ministry, Hero

                                Thomas