RE: [Epic] Bridges for Epic/40K

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:07:25 -0400

I reread your message after my last response, and decided I'm not sure what
you're after.

> Does anyone have knowledge on companies that make bridges that fit the
> scale for Epic and for 40k. I would like purchase a bridge for both
> games, and they must be as wide as the vehicles in both games.

Do you mean a bridge that works for both scales, or a bridge for each scale?
A bridge that works for 40K would be a huge surface in E40K. Although such
a structure would be believable in the 40K world, the details you'd want to
put on it would look different.

andy