Re: [Epic] Painting

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:26:56 -0400

> I vaguely wish I had taken into account the detachments, and had some subtle
> mark or color distinguishing units. But I don't want to commit myself to
> any particular organization yet, so most of mine are pretty generic.

You can always mark the base, or drill a small hole in the corner and insert a
flag. The problem with flags is that if you store 'em like I do (In a case with
foam padding) then the flags tend to snap off. Now if you can find a way to
create removable flags by not glueing them, but able to stay attached to the
base for the game. Like carve out a groove in the botton and slide it in, if it
is snug enought the flag shoulden't fall over to the side and you should be able
to pick up the base by the flag.

Tyler