Re: [Epic] Flags (was Painting)

From: Mikael Belstrup <mbe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:02:00 +0200

This is the way I creates removable flags:

I use the flagpoles from the old square stands. The banner itself I cut out
from the small leaflets you find inside all of the GW boxed sets. Once it
has been coated with the first layer of paints, it makes a really great
surface to paint on and it is stiff enough to last.

Before the battle, I glue the flag onto a small card base. I then tape the
card base to the bottom of the infantry base. It can easily be transferred
to a new stand without damaging any of the figs or their bases.

Also, because they lie entirely flat when I store them (I remove the card
bases after the battle), they don't break.

                - Beller -
Faithful servant of the Hive Mind