Re: [Epic] Porno

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:20:37 +0100

> Just becuase you are a pathetic nerd and cant get laid doesnt mean
>have to take crap from you.I know how to delete them.I was asking for an
>alternative.And from now on when i want your opinion(and only yours) ill
>adress you directly.Thank you. Dont Come again.

Ok, public apology time ;)

What can I say? I should NEVER reply to mails when I have had four pints of
Export and half a bottle of wine.

Consider me reprimanded.

Oh, and the other chap was right - you DO tend to get those mails if you
visit porn web sites ;)

Not that I would know, of course. . .

Matthew