Re: [Epic] Porno

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 23:43:34 +1000

Matthew Sprange wrote:

> > Just becuase you are a pathetic nerd .... --->8---

> Ok, public apology time ;)
>
> What can I say? I should NEVER reply to mails when I have had four pints of
> Export and half a bottle of wine.
>
> Consider me reprimanded.

Spoken like a Gentleman, Sir. Forgiven, Forgotten. Next....

BTW Getting porno spam is just a normal hazard of posting. If you do ANY
posting to ANY newsgroup, and have your Internet address in your tag,
you WILL get spammed. And in the nature of things, some of it will be
porn. I eventually stopped subscribing to CompuServe due to the spam
ratio, which was way over 70% of all mail incoming.
If you restrict yourself to only posting on mailing lists, you will get
far less. You'll still get some though. Dunno if visiting porn sites
increases it - if so, I suggest you turn cookies off, and use a proxy
server.

Now, back onto the E40K....

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo