Re: [Epic] Porno

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:21:47 -0400

Sauron1 writes;JML;

    See what happens when I try to give advice about a program I do not use
often? This CPU I use for E-mailing the group is an old one running 95+with
Outlook+ Explorer4. I really do not play with "windows" too mutch.

    I know they fixed the Java, but I was assuming he was browsing, not
alt.newsgrouping. Auto-Ping from a hit Alt.site can still trace. A
neo-trace program can be set to track any downloader. It can be hidden in a
provocative posting and activate on download.

sauron1