Re: [Epic] IG Infantry

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 19:07:37 -0500

Fredrik Berggren wrote:

> J. Michael Looney wrote:
>
> > I am also looking into Irregular minatures and GZG's 6mm SF ranges for
> > IG
> > troops.
>
> do you know where one can find non GW 6mm miniatures? preferably on the
> net or mail-order.

You would ask that when I am on the road and don't have access to my normal
book mark files. Send me e-mail to mike_at_... (an account I
don't read on the road) and I will send back the Silver Eagle Wargame
Supplies URL and the GZG on line catalog URL. (or I will post to the list
if enough people want it).