[Epic] A Request for Eldar Detachments...

From: Larry Irish <wirish1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:51:25 -0400

Hello folks -

Well, I'm finally getting my Eldar force together and am now considering
how I want to field all the minis.

I've done some trolling about various web-sites and Deja-news, but I've yet
to find a good listing of tried-and-true Eldar detachments.

If any kind souls have some listed or know of a good website, please let me
know, either to this list (this is fairly topical, yes?) or private email
if you prefer...

TIA!

...Larry
wirish1_at_...