Re: [Epic] Transports and overwatch

From: Larry Irish <wirish1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:32:01 -0400

>> How _do_ you folks out there in net-land play? :)
>> A) place mini's next to the transport and then start measuring movement, or
>> B) measure from the center of the transport, or, even more fiddly IMO, from
>> the center of the cargo area of the transport, or
>> C) something else I've not thought of....
>
>In my group we are measuring from the (any) edge of the transport.
>DV

At the risk of sounding overly A-R about this..... :)

So, a unit with a new-style base would have to move 11mm (the width of its'
base) in order to just exit the vehicle? Sounds close enough to 'not
moving' to me... :)

Hoping you can hear my good-natured, sardonic tone of voice... :)

Larry

PS: Thanks alot for the Eldar detachment into - very helpful!!
L.