[Epic] Support weapons (and Blood Bowl)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:20:42 -0400

I'm afraid I'm not going to get back to an Epic game for a while, partly
because I'm into Blood Bowl right now. The lastest release is 3rd edtion,
the exact same thing, but $5 cheaper. The metal teams are $10 more, though.

Elias came over a couple of weeks ago, and instead of Epic, we played Blood
Bowl. He's already ordered his own copy now.

So this won't be completely off topic, what are you using for Marine and IG
support weapons? I believe I'll do as someone else suggested and use the
guns from the heavy weapon stands as IG support. I looked for a bit at GHQ
modern and WWII towed guns, and a couple are OK, but most don't look right
for Space Marines to me. Any ideas?

andy