Re: [Epic][Chaos] Beasties

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 19:57:35 +0100

Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...> scribbles:

>>>Actually, it's d6+2".
>>
>>Thou art wrong, my good sir.
>>
>>--
>
>Dost thou challenge me? I refer you to WHFB Realm of Chaos (the boxed set),
>p.something or rather, the Grimoire Daemonicus, and look under special rules
>for Beasts of Nurgle. The extra 2" may seem piddly, but in relation to
>Beasts being Cavalry, 14" total (with 3"(*2 for Charge) +6"+2") is the same
>charge range as Chaos Knights.

Oh, I see.

1) I misunderstood you, I thought the "2" was the movement
2) I forgot about the +2" bit.

Sorry.

Still, let's not let anythng stand in the way of a good fight. * punch

:-)

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>