Re: [Epic][Chaos] Beasties

From: Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:22:45 -0500

At 08:03 PM 8/19/98 +0100, you wrote:

>>Actually, it's d6+2".
>
>Thou art wrong, my good sir.
>
>--

Dost thou challenge me? I refer you to WHFB Realm of Chaos (the boxed set),
p.something or rather, the Grimoire Daemonicus, and look under special rules
for Beasts of Nurgle. The extra 2" may seem piddly, but in relation to
Beasts being Cavalry, 14" total (with 3"(*2 for Charge) +6"+2") is the same
charge range as Chaos Knights.

                                Brian