[Epic] De-lurking, quick rule question

From: Brad Hann <bhann_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 12:14:40 +1000

Hi all,

I've been lurking on this list for, oh, about five months now, and figured
that having just shelled out the $70 for the Blood Reavers box, now is as
good a time as any to start posting.

A quick rules question: a detachment in which all infantry units are being
transported, is the reserve speed that of the infantry or the vehicle?
I've always assumed it is that of the transport vehicle, is this right? On
the same subject, cavalry and jump pack troops - do you count the reserve
speed as that of the movement on the stat-line or the movement after it is
doubled? I'd always assumed the latter, but the booklet that comes with
the blood reavers box says "...the daemons have a reserve Speed of 15cm,
although on the battlefield the Flesh Hounds (Cavalry) can move faster than
this." Then again, the book also comes up with this little gem: "Due to
the emnity between their Patron Gods, daemons of Tzeentch cannot be fielded
alongside daemons of Khorne, and daemons of Slaanesh will not fight with
daemons of Slaanesh."

Thanks,
Brad