[Epic] Titan Legion Organization

From: J. H. Frank <frankjoh_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 00:13:58 -0400

    Hello. I'm working on a little pet project of mine, inspired by an old
picture in White Dwarf of the entire Ultramarines chapter. This little
picture made me think that it'd be neat to put together a full Titan Legion
for Epic. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the composition of a Titan
Legion would be, or if it would include Adeptus Mechanicus troops, or pretty
much anything else.

     I guess what I'm asking is, could anyone help me peice together the
make-up of a Titan Legion?

        Thanks,
             John H. Frank