Re: [Epic] Quick review of Eldar army

From: Petri Heiramo <Petri.Heiramo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:44:19 +0300 (EETDST)

> > BTW, the one time I used avatar resulted in him being
> >firefought in the very first firefight of the game and him failing the
> >save. Totally useless and I haven't used him since. Haven't missed him
> >either.
>

> If you are fighting the sort of guy who likes to assault your backline, the
> Avatar, backed up by two Dreadnoughts and two Wraithguard stands (either one
> or both with a Warlock), makes for a good 'plug' when he starts getting too
> close.

        That is a use I've never really considered. It would be quite good
at that since it is not fast and therefore cannot really head the assault.
And backline assault troops aren't heavy on AT, so they can stay alive
quite well. Do they?

        Jours, Petri

Petri Heiramo Lokinkuja 56, 45100 KOUVOLA, 05-3810177
heiramo_at_... Ilkantie 9 A 5, 00400 HELSINKI, 09-5871501
I have a web page, therefore I am. http://www.lut.fi/~heiramo/