Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:40:06 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 11:27 PM 3/1/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >What I really want to know is why people think that you CAN swarm a titan
> >with hordes of little things when the rules so round a boutly say you can't...
> >
> >Agro
>

> Actually, they say it is "just about possible" to do so, or something very
> similar. Of course, it is the preferred method in actuality, but that's
> neither here nor there.
>
> Temp

I don't understand what people are complaining about. The couple of times
my Titans have been swarmed they just left heaps of dead troops around
them. If I am not mistake, ground troops (non-skimmer, non-flyer, etc)
can only attack the leg locations on a Titan. Going to have to win a
BUNCH of CC to drop a titan that way.

Chad