Re: [Epic] Where to go? What to do?

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:35:31 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Brett Hollindale wrote:

> Fine by me.
>
> I vote we can it.
> (That's Ausi slang for "remove it from the list")
>
> It isn't EPIC anymore - it is something wholly different and therefore quite
> inappropriate to this forum.
>
> IF we were just "tweeking" the EPIC rules to remove the couple of dozen
> glaring inconsistancies (eg Doomweavers vs Voidshields) then I would say "go
> for it".
>
> As we are designing a whole new game more or less from the ground up, I
> suggest that it be done somewhere else...
>
> Agro

Probably one of the more reasoned explanations given. I would also add
that if it had been a collection of all of the different ways people had
of playing epic (a catalog of house rules) I might have been interested.
But, didn't someone offer to start a new list for it? Best solution for
all I would think. Given all of the above, I hope that net epic goes
away.

Chad