RE: [Epic] Newbie to Epic

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:08:41 +0930

Before you dismiss E40K out of hand I suggest you go to Mike Looneys page
and have a look at the Epic40K Battle Bible and have a read of the rules for
the new version ... also go to the NetEpic site and have a look at those
rules (very similar to Space Marine)

and decide which one you prefer.

I dont have the URL's handy but I am sure some one will furnish you with
them

    I was just wondering if anyone knows any place that still might have a
copy of the Space Marine, Supplements for it, and Titan Legions for sale. I
have heard that these are the better gaming system than the new Epic 40K out
now. I have been thinking of giving up on my 40K Tyranids and try play Epic
instead, with the Epic Space Marine rules. Anybody here that can help??

    Richard