Re: [Epic] Newbie to Epic

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:34:27 -0500

Chris Pinson wrote:

> Before you dismiss E40K out of hand I suggest you go to Mike Looneys
> page and have a look at the Epic40K Battle Bible and have a read of
> the rules for the new version ... also go to the NetEpic site and have
> a look at those rules (very similar to Space Marine) and decide which
> one you prefer. I dont have the URL's handy but I am sure some one
> will furnish you with them
>
> I was just wondering if anyone knows any place that still
> might have a copy of the Space Marine, Supplements for it,
> and Titan Legions for sale. I have heard that these are the
> better gaming system than the new Epic 40K out now. I have
> been thinking of giving up on my 40K Tyranids and try play
> Epic instead, with the Epic Space Marine rules. Anybody
> here that can help?? Richard

Ah, to late on the Epic Battle Bibles. GW did in fact pull the plug on
them. I got e-mail on the subject.

Which sucks, because I was using them to do up a
"full-you-don't-need-no-stinking-rules" set of rules for E41K.

Sigh.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com