Re: [Epic] Another Epic40K vs NetEpic post :)

From: James Topa <topason_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

><boggle> What kind of wargame would that be. Playing Epic40K I >had
visions of the old GI Joe cartoons dancing through my head. >the
little blast markers just made the image clearer. I can't >think of a
SINGLE 'hard-core' wargame that plays like Epic40K :)>Maybe you mean
it plays like a boardgame? <ducks>

I don't know what kind of wargames you have seen, but I have played
Battletech Miniatures, Star wars Miniatures, Civil War Miniatures and
a few other Wargames......all of them have some sort markers on them
for Fire, smoke, and other variable "war" situations. I think that
the Battlemarkers are just a simplified version for the smaller scale
that it is.

==
Jim Topa

MCSE