Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Don Perrin <dperrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:20:32 -0500

>> I do notice that Chaos Marine detachments can have Chaos Artillery. Does
>>this
>> make the detachment, and hence the army, non-Marine?

As far as I can tell, as long as all the detachments are Chaos Space Marine
Detachments, you qualify for 5 Strategy Rating. I notice that the Chaos
fliers are both listed under the Chaos Space Marine vehicles, so at least
in my army, I intend to have Chaos Space Marine Detachments with artillery,
and a bunch of fighters. With an assault rating of 4/2, those fighters look
mighty fine! Might solve my lack of flak problems.

Cheers!

Don Perrin

Don Perrin Visit our Web Site: http://www.mag7.com