Re: [Epic] Where to go? What to do?

From: <DaUnabomb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 15:47:51 -0500 (EST)

ahhh, I hate to be a bother but if you would have read my previous letter
than this would not be a problem. I have personally started a Net Epic
Mailing list

send to the following address with the subject being you E-mail address
and the body as:
            subscribe to net epic ml (your E-mail address)

NtEpicMail_at_...

there are various differences between this list and my list so E-Mail
DaUnabomb_at_... for an informative letter