[Epic] Excellent Epic Scale Buildings

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:39:13 -0000

Sauron1 writes; Fellow Epic Gamers;

    At my Wargame clubs convention a manufacturer of EXCELLENT Epic scale
buildings returned to the hobby.

    They produce a range of Micro scale earthworks and WWII defenses from
the Magino line to Normandy artillery bunkers and dragons teeth. as well as
ruined buildings from the Russian front to Europen that make your mouth
water! Epic scale based troops do not fit right into the bunkers or
earthworks, but they look great. I bought $65.00 worth of him myself. {

    Later on this month I will annoy everyone and post pictures of my
collection of Deva and GW Epic scale ruins }

     The owner designs and casts them in polyester or urethane resin all
himself and will even creat custom new ones for you if you can supply
pictures. He is currently creating a modern supply dump based on the USA
army modern supply model kit and the 40k GW ones I gave him.

    For our American associates, remember a US buck is currently worth $1.50
approx Canadian.

    Deva Productions
    11,260 Rue Bellevios
    Montreal-Nord