Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 08:41:47 +0200 (MET DST)

> in my army, I intend to have Chaos Space Marine Detachments with artillery,
> and a bunch of fighters. With an assault rating of 4/2, those fighters look
> mighty fine! Might solve my lack of flak problems.

Try sending them in vs. thunderhawks and you will see them drop faster
than you can say doomwing.
If you're lucky you might send 1 thunderhawk home. And then all your
doomwings die horribly.

> Don Perrin

cokke_at_... | http://www.acc.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.