Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:01:06 +0200

At 10:28 AM 30/8/98 -0700, you wrote:
>So you are saying an army led by the Emperor himself would have a lower
>strategy rating? <chuckle> Sure. :)
>
>And who do you think helped create teh Primarchs? Even using his own genetic
>material?
>
>Ken

Hard to say. In the 40K universe, the emporer probably has a huge strategy
rating.
But in the modern world I would shudder to think of an army led by one of
our elected leaders...
(For instance if Clinton was leading the Sisters of Battle their moralle
would suck - no doubt about it :-)

(Sorry about that, but I couldn't resist...)

Agro