Re: [Epic] Another Epic40K vs NetEpic post :)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 19:23:13 +1000

Thane Morgan wrote:

> Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
>
> > Greg Lane wrote:
> > >
> > > Chaos Box set is $54.95 at my local store.
> >
> > Which is?
> >
> > Then again, $70 Aus is about $40 US these days, low and going lower...
> >
> > --
>
> Then why are you bastards charging us $2.00 american for a single damn
> austrailan seedless orange?

Because you're Americans :) Actually, remember it's winter here, or
rather the first week of spring. You're paying out-of-season prices. Of
which maybe 3c goes to the grower (unlikely, almost certainly less than
1c).

> Sorry, just got back from the grocery store

I'm sorry too. Maybe it would be cheaper for you to visit here.
Grass-fed low-fat steak at US $1 a pound (70c for the cheaper cuts), and
so on. Carmel and I own a Condo slap bang in the middle of Surfer's
Paradise on the Gold Coast, (site of the recent Nintendo Xtreme Sports
World Championships a few months back), so if you want to, let us know.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo