[Epic] Re: Keerang battle.errata.

From: Bourragu� <Yves.Bourrague_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:04:12 +0200

Sorry, first version is not complete, some problem with win 98.

>Keerang battle is an campaign who started for three years; in start it is
>Warhammer 40k and SM/TL campaign but now it's Warhammer 40k and epic 40k
>campaign. Imperial planet is on the road of kracken hive fleet. Some battle
>have been made since three years and 60 pourcent of planet are in tyranid's
>domination, imperial losses two imperator, two big city ( capital of world
>and forge's city) and two entire army ( II and III army of Keerang ).
>
>Could you help comissar general Guerab for dispach this troop of 1 st army
>of keerang for defense four vital's objecticf versus 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 waves
of
>tyranid's force ?
>
>Vital objective :
>
>Eldar's warp portal of "Averland".
>Bridges in NE of "Imrel"
>The city of "Imrel" himself
>The space port of "Imrel"
>
>DEFEAT is not consider, for the surviving of Keerang's planet all this
>objectif must stay in imperial and allies hand.
>
>Special rule :
>
>Campaign rule of andy Chambers with some of his idea ( in WDF 46 )
>Tyranid revised army list, special rule for Hth, epic's heroes, psychic
>powers, building's destruction and reparation's of war engine.
>
>I st army of Keerang
>
>Cdt supreme ( supreme commander )
>Commissaire general Guerab in his heavy tanks mjolnir cost : 195 points
>Mjolnir
> Mvt FP Assault CD
>Svg
>
>20 cm 10 ( range 45 cm) 8 4
>6+
>Heavy tank critic dommage table
>Commissar Guerab
>Inquisitor profil with an special ability : ejection if mjolnir is destroy
,
>guerab can save on 2+ or more on D6
>
>Imperial guard :
>
>Two compagnies of Heavy Tanks :
>Excalibur cost : 440.
>3 baneblade and 1 shadow sword
>Stormbringer
>3 baneblade and 1 shadowsword cost : 440
>Compagnie of tanks :
>Manstein's group cost : 333
>9 lemans russ, 3 hellhounds and 10 sentinels.
>
>Artillery compagnies :
>Slavo compagnie cost : 416
>3 basiliks, 3 manticores, 1 hydra and 2 deathstrike missiles
>Gunner compagnie cost : 363
>3 basiliks, 3 manticores, 1 hydra and 1 deathstrike missile
>
>Infantery compagnies :
>Pluie de feu cost : 237
>3 cdt ( captain), 9 heavy weapons squad

>Furia francese : cost : 349
>3 cdt ( captain and psy ), 9 tactic squad with 3 commissars, 3 ratling
>squad and 4 ogryn squad

Drevil's dog

cost : 417
3 cdt ( captain and psy ), 6 tactics squad, 3 heavy weapon squad and 3
demolishers.>

9 th cavalery
cost : 198
3 cdt ( cavlery ) and 9 cavlery squad

Mendelson reco squad
cost : 131
1 cdt ( capt and psy),2 tactic squad, 1 heavy weapon squad and 3 chimeras.

>Adeptus Titanicus :
>
>Nemesis of Gettysburg cost : 900
>Princep Jackson, Imperator titan.
>
>Appomatox cost : 390
>Princep Longstreet, reaver titan.
>Hth weapon, 1 heavy battery and 1 lance roquette ( heavy barrage )
>
>Shiloh cost : 390
>Princep Beauregard, reaver titan.
>3 heavy battery
>
>Wilderness cost : 390
>Princep Hood, reaver titan.
>3 heavy battery
>
>Knight of secession
>Princep Lee, warlord titan cost : 555
>1 heavy battery, 1 death ray, 1 Hth weapon and 1 vortex missile
>
>Cemetery Ridge
>Princep Armistead, warlord titan cost : 555
>3 heavy weapon and 1 death ray.
>
>Manassas runner
>Princep J.E.B. Stuart and princep Fitz Lee cost : 400
>Two warhound titan
>
>Ewell knight
>Knight detachemant cost :
595
>1 baron, 6 paladins, 3 lanciers and 3 chatelains
>
>Picket Knight
>Knight detachemant cost :
475
>1 lanciers hq, 3 paladins, 3 lanciers and 3 crois�s.
>

>Space marine corp ( Red knight, Wolf brother, Night crowes)
>
>Loup de nuit ( same as space wolves )
>Wolf brother compagnie
>cost : 627
>Lord wolf Imrick, Prete des runes Erickson ( psyker ), 4 wolves guard in
>terminator armour, 4 Grey hunters squad, 2 blood claws squad, 7 rhino, 2
>land raider and 5 land speeder.
>
>Olympus One
>Red knight compagnie
>cost : 462
>Cpt Cryrtius, lord psy Tandaris, 10 tactics squad and 11 rhino
>
>Olympus thunder
>Red knight detachemant
>cost : 348
>Cpt Kolacwick, 6 tactic squadron, 4 rhino and 6 razorback
>
>Altar
>Red knight reserve compagnie
>cost : 390
>Cpt Gurion, 9 tactics squadrons and 10 rhino.
>
>Fox trott Delta
>Red knight detachemant
>cost : 456
>Cpt Azrael, Psy Octavuis, 1 terminator squad, 5 tactics squad, 6 rhino, 1
>land raider, 3 whirlwinds and 3 vindicators.
>
>Alpha Mortis
>Red knight air detachemant ( in drop pod or thunderhawk ) cost : 431
>Cpt Rindell, Lord psy Staluis, 2 scout squad, 3 terminators squad, 2
>assaults squad and 7 dreadnought.
>
>Pravex Calgar
>Red knight detachemant cost :
252
>Cpt Imperato, 1 rhino, 3 land raider and 3 tactics squadron.
>
>Assault Primus :
>Red knight air detachemant ( in drop pod or thunderhawk ) cost : 127
>Sgt veteran Grekos and 3 assault squad
>
>Skyreapers
>Red knight air detachemant ( in drop pod or thunderhawk)
>Cpt Akylon, Psy Astariel, 6 tactics squad and 4 dreadnought.
>
>Anges d�chu
>Death compagnie of Red knight cost : 199

>Chapelain, 6 space marine units and 4 rhino
>
>StormWind
>Red Knight reco and fast attack compagnie cost : 390
>Cpt drevil ( moto ), 11 moto squad, 5 assault's moto, 12 land speeders.
>
>Vengeur de Macross
>Red Knight detachemant cost
: 276
>Cpt Stills, 3 devastators squad, 4 rhino and 3 whirlwinds
>
>Lima romeo
cost :456>
Red Knight tank compagnie.
>10 land raiders and 3 predators.
>
>November One
cost :>375
Night crowes tanks compagnie
>10 land raider.
>
>Skywing
>Thunderhawk detachemant cost : 265
>3 thunderhawk
>
>Skywing 2
>Thunderhawk detachemant cost : 105
>1 thunderhawk
>
>Air force
>
>3 X Scythe of thunder : cost : 115
>3 thunderbolts
>
>3 X Scythe of Sky : cost : 160
>3 marauders

Total 1 st army keerang : 14 332 points

Allies :

Cdt supreme
cost : 168
Great prophet and avatar, 2 dreadnoughts and 2 exarchs

Fureur de Vaul
cost : 330
3 scorpions

Phantom djadariel green
cost : 380
Eldar titan
2 pulsars

Shadow
Cost : 380
Eldar titan
Hth weapon and 1 pulsar

Salsuis Amber
cost : 390
Eldar warlock titan
>2 pulsars

Phantom dydactiel
cost : 380
Eldar titan
1 distortion canon and 1 pulsar

Ishar 4 and Ishar 5
cost : 370
Eldar revenant titan

Ghost ost
cost : 211
War ost
1 warlock in ghost guard squad ( hq), 3 scouts squad, 4 gardiens and 5 ghost
guards.

Les defenseurs d'Yrion
War ost
cost : 427
Great prophet, 6 gardien squad, 4 scouts, 4 war walkers and 6 dreadnoughts.

ost de defenseur
War ost
cost : 243
Great prophet, 10 guardians squad, 1 fire prism, 6 anti grav plate form, 2
ghost guard.

Sword of Khaine
War ost
cost : 354
Exarch ilsuis ( hq ), 1 warlock in aspect warrior, 7 aspect warriors squad,
7 falcon, 1 fire prism and wave serpant.

Les defenseurs d'Aralan
War ost
cost : 370
1 Great prophet, 10 guardians squad, 12 anti grav plate form and 1 fire
prism.

Task Tallius
War ost
cost : 499
1 Exarch Tallius, 4 aspect warrior, 1 warlock in aspect warrior squad, 6
dreadnoughts , 2 war walkers, 1 fire prism, 6 falcons.

Les fleches rouges
War ost
cost : 164
1 great prophet in vyper, 2 moto jet and 2 vypers.

Wild riders one
War ost
cost : 350
1 great prophet Turgos in vyper, 10 moto jet and 5 vypers

Wild riders two
War ost
cost : 350
1 great prophet Tyliel in vyper, 10 moto jet and 5 vypers.

Star dancers
Arlequins ost
cost : 321
1 great prophet, 1 great arlequin, 5 arlequins, 1 solitary and 1 bouffon
tragique, 5 wave serpants.

Les larmes d'Isha
War ost
cost : 457
Exarch Gilliyuisthins ( hq), 5 dark reapers, 6 falcons, 2 vypers, 1 fire
prism, 2 doom weavers

Actaon
War ost
cost : 231
1 great prophet, 6 aspects warriors, 1 exarch and 4 waves serpants.

Aile du vent
War ost
cost : 181
Exarch daluis ( hq) with dorsal reactor, 1 exarch warrior with dorsal
reactor and 9 swooping hawks.

Eldar air force
cost : 175
3 phoenix
Allie force : 6731 points
Total force : 21 063 points
End

Last report of spy satellite :

8 waves of tyranid force have been locate, more 6000 points each wave, no
direction can be determinate before destruction of our satellite.