[Epic] Terrain Idea

From: Roland Gunslinger <roland_gunslinga_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 11:09:42 PDT

I've thought about building a second landscape (in addition to my
wrecked city)
and my idea is to construct a landscape similar to the one you get in
the game "Space Hulk", eg a space station or something similar.
I thought about only allowing Infantry troops and maybe also bikes onto
this terrain, nothing else.
I also want to make this piece of land as variable as possible, and
portable.
I'd be vey grateful for any help or suggestions from your part.
bye ...