Re: [Epic] Terrain Idea

From: Needle <costa_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 21:07:26 +0200

We made all our terrain based on 20x20 cm wood bases 2 cm thick covered
with green mat (very cool) and painted brown on the sides . larger
terrain on 40x40 bases . We worked a lot , but is sturdy and compatible
making a lot of combinations . For the woods we used sponge cutted and
coloured green with various patterns and based them on thin wood .
Hope it could help...we are 150 players here in Modena and we could
field very good tables...

Bye

Needle