[Epic] Is this cheezy?

From: Eric Harding <omegas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 00:03:05 -0700

Is this Ork Army cheesy? My friend (IG) seems to think so. This is for
SM/TL by the way.

Orc Clan Card: Bad Moons
Support card #1 Giblet Grinder
Support Card #2 Giblet Grinder
Support Card #3 Giblet Grinder
Support Card #4 Mekboy Pulsa Rockets
Support Card #5 Bad Moons Weirdboy Tower

Orc Clan Card: Kult of Speed
Support Card #1 Renegade Mekboys
        (Usually 2 Dragstas, 2 Lifta Droppas, 3 Bubble Chuckers, 1 Deth Rockets)
Support cards 2-5 usaully vary.

These 2 detachments make up the bulk of my forces most of the time. My
opponent usually takes LOTS of Barrage weapons, as needed for the guard,
and so I take a force designed to get the boys in fast and as protected as
possable. Also, Gork and Mork are with me when I draw for my Mekboys
cards, as I seem to always get X-Tra Big Tires, Kustom Force Field, and
Squig Fuel Injectors.

Any comments?

Thanks!

Eric